Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
External Manufacturing Manager
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner & liaise efficiently with key stakeholders and management of assigned CMOs and drives relationship with the CMOs in order to ensure smooth & robust product supply
- Oversee the contractual obligations towards assigned CMO and ensure adherence by Bayer and the CMO
- Drive the implementation of manufacturing and supply strategies at the assigned external partners and maintain the technical/operational knowhow leadership of externally manufactured products/intermediates
- Lead the Bayer/CMO cross functional operations team and supervise and direct the external partners in daily operation in terms of change management, deviation management, issue and risk management and KPIs
- Manage, monitor and record the performance of all aspects of the CMO and ensure all KPI’s are met. Perform the monthly business reviews and actively drive continuously improvement of routine operations towards agreed goals
- Represent EM in global and local projects and manage in technology transfers the operational and GMP relevant elements for the production/packaging process and analytical methods
- For products at assigned CMO(s), ensure adherence and up to date CMC documentation. Ensure timely, accurate and cGMP conform documentation of production and that standards and requirements of Bayer, cGMP, HSE & Health Authorities are met
- Review and align the production schedules for assigned CMOs with internal stakeholders and ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at high economic efficiency
- Ensure on time and in full market supply with GMP compliant quality products in line with regulatory and economical requirements
- Supervision of Pharmacy students/interns and assistance in their practical year
WHO YOU ARE:
- Univeristy degree or above
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry background in pharmaceutical manufacturing or development are an asset
- Pharmaceutical know-how (process technology, production, general regulations e.g. ICH) and sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Experience in business administration processes (controlling, value contribution)
- Experienced in leading and working with interdisciplinary teams (internal / external matrix organizations)
- High degree of autonomy in tasks, but team-worker and good skills in cross-functional work relationships
- High resistance to pressure resulting from timelines, complexity and ambiguity. Ability to handle and resolve situations with multiple suddenly emerging issues
- Fluent in English and Japanese
■The working location is either in Osaka or Tokyo.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
Reference Code: 457105
Functional Area: サブライチェーンマネジメント