Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Pricing Expert
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To control process for P&R in order to realize and maintain appropriate market access of Bayer Yakuhin products, by planning, preparing and executing optimal access strategy for new and marketed products in collaboration with Business Unitis(BU), R&D Japan(RDJ), Medical Affairs(MAF), Product Supply Japan(PS-J), , Market Access (MAC-TA), and Global Market Access(GMACS).
- To provide National Health Insurance (NHI) price estimation, in order to contribute for decision for licensing or development and for budgeting, by estimating likelihood to be reimbursed and future NHI prices in collaboration with BU, RDJ,MA, PS-J, and GMACS
- To Correspond with P&R authorities, in order to obtain appropriate result smoothly, by preparing materials, responding to request, attending to hearings with the authorities for P&R negotiation, NHI price revision, Re-pricing etc., in collaboration with BU, RDJ, MAF, PS- J, MAC-TA and GMACS
- To enhance awareness of necessary information on Health Policy, NHIsystem, Pricing rule to related functions, in order to exploit them or respect rules, by collecting, analyzing
WHO YOU ARE
- University Degree or above
- 3 more years experience working for a pharmaceutical company
- 5 or more years experience with pricing
- At least three price negotiations and successful launch in Japan with Ministry of Health
- Native Japanese Language
- English (Business Level) TOEIC 800 Be able to read and prepare internal and external documents , be able to write and read emails and communicate with stakeholders in English
- High communication skills
- Strategic thinking skills and someone who can promote innovation
■The working location is either in Osaka or Tokyo.
HOW WO APPLY
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
Reference Code: 368564
Functional Area: Market Access