Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The jobholder is liable for all security related activities in the country and neighboring countries within the region, which are relevant in protecting Bayer's employees and business, as well as sites, assets, intellectual property and reputation. The jobholder is accountable for all security related activities in the country.
The jobholder is also accountable for the implementation of internal regulations and guidelines as well as security-specific guidelines and procedures as well as planning, coordination, management and monitoring of local security requirements with regards to site security and personnel security in the country. The jobholder reports to the Head of Corporate Real Estate - Site Services.
• Implement global policies & procedures in country to provide for the protection of the company's assets and assure the quality of local security processes and provide awareness
• Act as contact person for country manager and Leadership Team (LT) of country/region including representation of security topics within business and country LT Meetings
• Current and up-to-date knowledge and implementation of valid local/regional laws, permits and official ordinances & regulations relevant to security
• Act as primary local liaison to law enforcement and security related government agencies & security consultants based on Corporate Compliance Policy
• Support in day-to-day security demands and ensure the development and implementation of a security strategy for all sites in country, including innovative solutions
• Close collaboration and networking with country contact & Site Lead/Manager(s) in country/region to ensure exchange and alignment regarding any security topics/issues
• Provide country incident and activity reports to Global Security via the global collection database
• Close cooperation, reporting and exchange with Regional Security Director at Global Security
• Manage and coordinate local crisis management structures (core team, training, hand-books, readiness, Family Data Sheets, etc.) in close cooperation with Senior Bayer Representative and LT + Site Management; develop local crisis scenarios in accordance to the Global Security Policy
• Ensure and maintain a functioning framework for travel security in the country/country group (in close cooperation with respective Travel Manager), including development of local travel policy, hotel security assessment, crisis communication (in compliance with Group Guidelines and Polices and local laws) as well as Event Security
• Assist and/or conduct investigations which relate to compliance issues such as Anti-Counterfeiting investigations (contact to local authorities, gathering of evidence which can be used in court), internal investigations re loss of Know-How, cyber-crime, risk to employees, compliance incidents etc. These should be conducted in close cooperation with the corresponding function(s) such as HR, Legal Department, Internal Audit as well as with Global Security. All local investigations (fraud, extortion, conflict of interests, other criminal activities) need to be documented and reported to CFO and Global Security
WHO YOU ARE:
・University Degree or above
・At least 5 years experience Risk Management/ Crisis Management with a Large Multincational Corporation
・Excellent knowledge about local Security relevant laws and regulations
・Good knowledge of local government agency structures and ability to communicate well with them
・Fluent in Japanese language and English (TOEIC 800 or above)
・Ensuring accountability and consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
・Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
・Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
・Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
Reference Code: 192985
Functional Area: Sustainability, Health, Safety, Environment