Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Oncology - Head of Genito-Urinary(GU) Marketing
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximize sales potential of Bayer products in GU area by means of creating long-, mid- and short-term business strategy and marketing plan in alignment with global marketing strategy
- Establish and run market research capabilities to define market domain, to select target doctors/institutes, to estimate their market potentials, to analyze competitors, to reflect current and future implication of medical and therapeutic requirements to the business for GU products
- Realize a short-term, national level marketing plan with operative publicity and information measures (congresses/ meetings and promotional materials, etc.) to be provided in a timely and available fashion in collaboration with Medical Affairs/Market Access
- Plan and conduct a life cycle management of GU products so as to realize a maximized revenue and profit in collaboration with R&D and Global Oncology team.
- Plan and implement scientific relations, focusing on TLs, for scientific congresses, lectures, symposia and investigations, etc.
- Take responsibility of people development and build effective team by motivating members. Manage and develop the expertise and knowledge of marketing team.
- Direct Report：4+
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor degree (minimum)
- At least 3 years experiences in oncology marketing
- People manager experience
- Having adaptable knowledge and practices to conduct portfolio planning and its evaluation of revenue-cost-profit, ensuring a balanced commercial and scientific aspect
- Experiences in making long-and mid-term strategic plan and short-term implementation with contingency measures
- Experiences in launching of new product and life cycle management in the pharmaceutical market
- Strong leadership with effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to realize co-work and cooperation with related parties concerned
- Language: Japanese- Native level, English- Fluent level
Reference Code: 334293
Functional Area: Marketing