Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
MSL Cardiovascular & Nephrology Associate Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL plans, prepares and engages with KOLs as an information scientist and colleague both proactively and reactively via various innovative KOL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature (Both proactive discussions on-label, and reactive discussions for unsolicited off-label questions in alignment with local regulations)
2. Interactions with Medical Societies and Advisory Boards: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to Bayer Yakuhin products and organizing / supporting / participating in advisory boards
3. Participation at / networking in Congresses and Conventions: The MSL uses congresses and conventions to network with KOLs, establish new contacts, and gather competitive intelligence
4. Coordination of Scientific Education Activities: The MSL plans and organizes scientific training and education events / sessions with KOLs within their specific therapeutic area or product
5. Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field and event and tracking activities against agreed objectives
6. Collecting ISS ideas and facilitating ISS set-up: The MSL acts as appoint of contact for investigators, facilitating the interface with investigators and appropriate BSP personnel responsible for approval, and communication of study progress and completion Global Job Catalogue – Research & Development 99 BAG-HRO-COR
7. KOL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with product Medical Affairs plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific KOL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
1. Market Access: The MSL provides assistance to Medical Advisors and Market Access and supporting presentations of new information to hospital formularies and reimbursement decisions makers as required.
2. Internal scientific support: The MSL serves as internal scientific expert by selective support to training activities in addition to answering scientific / medical queries by the Sales Representatives
(in conjunction with / as a supporting element to Medical Advisors)
3. Investigator Sponsored Studies: The MSL provides additional support(as required) to assist local clinical operations personnel / Medical Advisors with respect to ISS project tracking
WHO YOU ARE
-University Degree or above in science
-Experience in an MSL role for at least 1 to 2 years or an Medial Representative with experience at a University Hospital may also be considered
-Preferably experience in Cardiovascular TA however other TAs may be considered
-Native Level Japanese, English TOEIC 730 or above
-Strong Communication skills
-PC Skills (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
・Ensuring accountability and consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
・Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
・Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
・Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
How to apply
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
Reference Code: 138741
Functional Area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance