At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Health, Safety, Environment Manager
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for country corporate Health Safety Environment (HSE) regulation compliance risk identification
- Check HSE related country regulation and identify the compliance requirements, issue the regulations update
- Monitor the corporate regulation implementation and collate with regulation requirement
- Review the quality of regulation collection quality regularly
- Key contact person for the government agencies related to corporate HSE topic in Japan
- Leading the HSE interaction activities with external stakeholders
- Responsible for the HSE management Review for country LT team
- Establish the HSE management system for Japan for all businesses exc. Shiga and Hofu sites
- Develop operational HSE objectives and ensure the execution in all business partner in Japan.
- Ensure the report quality of all safety and environment incidents, and efficiency of CAPA measures
- Act as country sponsor for community activities
- Contribute the regional initiatives implementation in communities, actively participate the APAC communities for Seeds, Road safety etc.
- Develop the HSE training requirement to support business and operation
- Develop the country inspection programs for lab, sites and field operations with occupational safety and health standards
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelors degree or above
- A minimum of 7-10 years of management experience required in cross functional operational roles and at least 3-5 years HSE Experience
- Familiar with country HSE legal requirement like environment protection, occupation health, firefighting etc.
- Leadership competencies with focus on Influencing, critical thinking about the Business, and leading change
- Ability to deliver results through collaboration with key business and functional partners
- Success in a complex, multi-national company
- Capability to collaborate and facilitate open dialogue with a wide variety of contributors and stakeholders
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Highly effective verbal, written and presentation skills with all organizational levels Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time domestically with some international travel
|Date of Employment:||ASAP|
|Division:||Crop Science||Location:||Osaka / Tokyo|
|Functional Area:||Sustainability, Health, Safety, Environment||Position Grade:||VS 1.3|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||09:00 - 17:30|