Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Head of Infrastructure and Utilities
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create maintenance plans and budget for short and mid-term.
- Get approval of investment plan for categorized as ""sustain"" project from global headquarter.
- Executes maintenance projects based on investment plan by coordinating and managing all the parties concerned (both in-house and external suppliers) and conducting operation test etc.
- Plans and implements strategies for productivity improvement and rationalization, etc.
- Remodels and betters buildings, facilities and production machinery, etc. in order to improve quality and reliability,
- Offers technical support in order to well-maintain buildings, facilities and production machinery, etc.
- Grasp capabilities and technical levels of each individual subordinate, designs personnel development plans and provides training/education.
- Create qualification matrix and resource plan - Engineering of proper investment, technique and maintenance with improved efficiency.
- Meet GMP requirement and technical level.
- Ensure stable delivery of product to the market.
- Prepare safety situation to the shop floors.
*This position managers 3 people
WHO YOU ARE
■A university degree or above
■At least 3 years experience preferably pharmaceutical engineering/maintenance with GMP knowledge including mechanical and electrical knowledge for Production Equipment, Building, HVAC and Plumbing field
■Building standard, Fire protection, Environment, Explosion protection
■Maintenance project execution for designing, installation supervising from the order-placement through IQ/OQ for pharmaceutical facilities.
■Business level English and TOEIC 730 and above, Japanese native speaker
■Leadership and team building skills
■High communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
Reference Code: 275001
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology