Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Customer Experience Specialist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competences in the Life Science fields of health care and argicultural. e-Commerce is one of the most important strategic channel of Bayer Consumer Health, which is very unique and innovative. The ideal employee would take responsible for maximizing customer experience and engagement through managing various touch-point and technology on E Commerce site, brand site and Call Center.
• Dive e-commerce channel expansion and growth in Net Sales of Bayer online store and market place and demand generation of a brand site.
• UX/UI management
• Call Center management as a customer experience channel.
• Innovative technological challenge like AI communication.
• Lead best-in-class experience strategy.
• Achieve KPI of acquisition, engagement, CVR and reducing bounce rate, improving SEO performance etc.
• Propose and convince ideas for an experience expansion to stakeholder
• Make creative and practical action plan to achieve sales by aligning with other EC team and marketing team.
• Manage the third party vender to ensure flawless operations
- Allignment with IT div and the third party vender/Request definition/Scheduling/Test & check etc
• Manage investment budget for experience management
• Alling with sales team which manages clinic channel.
• To plan and execute, collaborate with key Bayer functions(marketing, product supply accounting, order management) in any aspects of E-commerce
• Data analysis
- Site metrics(Google analytics)
- Analyze customer profile and order history
・Universtiy Degree or above
・At least 3 years experiences of E-commerce, mail-order or subscription service and at least 2 years experiences of operation
・Have successful achievements for high target in E-commerce or brand site engagement
・Has strong aspirations to contribute to women's health care and to give big impacts to the world and global company
・Familiar with the latest trend and technology
・Flexibility to fitting to start-up culture.
・Native level Japanese, TOEIC 730 or above
・Proficient PC Skills (Excel middle level+)
・Making hypothesis and decision making on a fact basis
・Experience to work with internal and external stakeholder
・Project management skills
・Customer centricity and never give-up mind set
・Strong Drive to result (overcome difficulties during a hard time)
・Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer - centric solutions.
・Ensuring accountability and consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
・Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
・Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
・Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
How to apply
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
Reference Code: 49348
Functional Area: Marketing