Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Commercial Data Engineer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain complex data pipelines
- Implement standard and Big-data ETL processes focusing on their efficiency and reliability
- Help the business translators in converting complex requirements into feasible solution proposals
- Being an active interface with external consulting companies to access the data and make them available in the optimal format
- Help find the best dataset for specific business projects
- Communicate in a clear and concise way using the most appropriate approach for each different stakeholder
- Demonstrating thought leadership and content expertise in new technologies and drive their optimal application to our context
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduate degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Business Administration etc.)
- 4-6 years of experience in data modeling, wrangling and visualization
- Strong Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL solutions
- Good knowledge of AWS with a specific focus on Data oriented services
- Knowledge of the most common data management platforms (Dataiku, Databricks, Datarobot, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Strong knowledge of Python and the most common data management libraries (Pandas, PySpark)
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Hive and other Big data frameworks
- Knowledge of EMR and Claims datasets (e.g. Optum, Symphony) is a
- Knowledge of IQVIA datasets is a plus
- Passionate team player
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of professional success in analytics role
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT N2)
- Ensuring accountability and consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
Reference Code: 254462
Functional Area: Market Access