How to join us
How to apply
We are delighted that you would like to become a part of Bayer. Please take the time to look through our available positions to find the right one for you, and be sure to send us all of the necessary documents. An overview of the different steps involved in applying for jobs online is available below.
Click on our Job search portal to look for openings in your chosen area of interest. Feel free to browse through our job postings – you will always find a variety of attractive positions, ranging from interesting and demanding internships to exciting and challenging jobs for experienced employees and managers.
- Our job descriptions include specific requirements and detailed information on each position.
- To find results that match your personal requirements, you can refine your search by Entry Level, Functional Area, Country, Site and Division.
Each job in the result list is linked to an online application form, which allows you to apply for the position directly. Our Online Application Wizard is also available to guide you through all the phases of your application.
- All fields marked with a red asterisk must be filled in.
- You have the possibility to upload attachments up to a maximum size of 5 MB; the maximum size for one document is 3 MB.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation that your application has been received.
Tracking your status
After you have sent us your résumé and references, you can track the status of your application at any time on your personal application page.
- Log on to “Application status (Logon)” on our career page by using your user ID and your password.
- You will find an overview of your current applications under “Employment Opportunities”.